Healingsonghome

This is my healing journal.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Been a While...

It's been tough to find time to post lately, or at least since I last posted.

I'm not saying I was busy with stuff. But, what with work picking up the past two months, and getting back into reading, working on the computer has not really been something I've wanted to do. I'm feeling a need to get back into this again though.

We celebrated our fifteenth anniversary on September 11. It was a good day. We went out to lunch after getting a pedicure and enjoyed each other's company.

I finnaly started going through Mom's stuff with some of my other family members, and it looks like the piano will be moved from her house to mine in the next few weeks. I'll post more on some of that stuff in the next few days as well. I just thought I'd let my blog family know I am alive and I'm okay.

1 Comments:

  • At September 25, 2008 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Suzanne R said...

    I was able to find your blog via Google, having lost the URL previously, as you know, so here I am, catching up! Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby! I'm glad you went out and enjoyed celebrating such a special day.

    It is good to get the final disposition of a parent's estate taken care of. I received my check for my portion of the inheritance a few weeks ago, so that means my brother is able to relax and not worry about administering Mom's estate any more. He said it was almost like another full-time job! How nice that you will have the piano.

    HUGS!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home