Healingsonghome

This is my healing journal.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Esther Ruth is home

Well, I made it back home, sounding better than I ever did. Scott (nicknamed Stretch) put glue on me to hold me in one piece. He then braced the repair and then strung me up with new guitar strings. (I really don't know why it took four weeks.)I really sing now. Bea is amazed.

I got home on Monday. However, Bea would not let me near the computer, as we're facing home repairs on a scale that are not great. But, at least she and Bert have the life insurance money from her mother's passing to take care of things. They have a heat vent that needs repair, a hole in their ceiling that needs new dry wall put in. They have mold in the attic. The heat vent was the problem that caused the other two problems. They also had some plumbing go a bit South on them. But, all in all, it looks good, and it feels good to be back with Bea, knowing she has more gigs at which I can sing my heart out with the help of her fingers and her voice,. Oh, those gigs? Bert will be along also with his guitar and his fine voice as well.

Esther Ruth, safely snuggled in her guitar case at home.

1 Comments:

  • At April 8, 2008 at 8:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Esther Ruth, Glad you finally made it home shweet home. Now don't break any of your new strings. Hey are you an electric guitar or acoustic? Just curious.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home