Healingsonghome

This is my healing journal.

Monday, February 11, 2008

A special Award

I would like to thank Suzanne R. for the award of cheerfulness she bestowed on me on her blog. I personally don't feel I always am cheerful. Yet, knowing I can help her feel cheerful really means a lot to me.

I would like to also bestow the award of always making me feel cheerful to Suzanne R. Reading about her busy life on her blog really is a blesing.

I now am going to bestow a few awards on to a few of my blogging friends. If you wish to do the same back on your blogs, that would be awesome, as this is what Suzanne did to me after she had received the award from a friend of hers.

I would like to at this time bestow the award of gentle courage on Julie and Lino. They've gone through so much in their marriage and have posted about what they've gone through often on Julie's blog. Yet, they also let everyone know that they have enough courage to pull them through in their faith, in their trust and in their hope for each other.

I would bestow the award of wisdom to Indigo Red. Sorry, I don't always read your blog. Yet, when I do, I always walk away feeling I've learned something important.

I would bestow the award of quiet strength and perseverance on to Tom C. Tom, it's been a blessing to know the one thing I always valued in your friendship is still evident. No matter what is going on in people's lives, it's your quiet strength which you so freely give to others when they're down that really is a blessing. Your perseverance, regardless of what life has thrown at you is so evident in your life. You helped me learn that lesson long ago, and I've never fogotten it.

Ryan, I would bestow the award of gentle prayer warrior on both you and Rainee. There's never a moment goes by when someone puts up a prayer request, that you're not letting people know it's already being lifted up.

I would bestow the award of sense of sarcastic humor to Annette. While I've only gotten to know you through lists over the past year and a bit, I've always appreciated that about you.

I would bestow the award of direct boldness to Lynn. Thanks for being direct enough in whatever you have to offer to so many.

Finally, to Michael and Gail, I would bestow the award of always being able to sing, no matter what the circumstances are in your lives. Thank you for that.

Thanks to all of you.

3 Comments:

  • At February 12, 2008 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    Lol, well, I've been called a lot of nice things, but sarcastically humorous has never been one of them. Ironically, sarcasm is a quality I don't particularly care for in others, and I've tried so hard not to be that way with others. I like the sense of humor part,though, and thanks!

     
  • At February 12, 2008 at 8:33 PM , Blogger Healing Song said...

    You are welcome, SIs.

     
  • At February 15, 2008 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Michael Serafin-St. John said...

    Thank you very much, Bea for remembering our times together... and our singing... I wish Gail and I could hear each other's voices but in a way the distance is still a little far for that, even though we "talk" from day to day. Thank you, and my award to you is the one the Wizard gave the Lion... for Courage. You are a true hero in my eyes.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home