Healingsonghome

This is my healing journal.

Friday, November 16, 2007

More on Mom

Just talked to my sisterSandy. Mom is stable. But, really no change in her condition other than that. They still don't know everything that is going on. Visitation is not recommended, as she is contageous. Plus, she gets agitated if anyone is there.

At this point, my sister Sandy is waiting for my sister Ebba to get there. Supposedly, she is coming on Tuesday. We are concerned though, as Ebba has a compromised immune system, due to cancer treatments she's had in the past.

Ihad thought about going away for the weekend on a one day retreat with the Center for Women. However, I just found out how my Mom is doing at 8:00 this morning, and can't realy think about anything else. I realize there's nothing I can do to help. However, I'm also the link between my family and our family friends however tenuous that is, as I have to wait on information.
So, the waiting continues. It's hard, not knowing how things are going to be. Personally, it only makes me treasure the time with my husband that much more and with my friends, whether on line or physical. I love and appreciate you all so much. You truly are the family I was supposed to ahve and at this time of year, when we should be thankful, that is what I am thankful for.

4 Comments:

  • At November 16, 2007 at 9:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Bea,
    Again, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. Mine is sick as well. Most importantly, she and my dad need to be saved. I feel so bad noing that I can't pay for meds when I was still there. She's gone months witout some of them. If she could only realize that the great phosition Jesus can heal her of both the physical and emotional pain she's had to go through. Take care and God bless.

     
  • At November 16, 2007 at 9:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for that Lino. I will be praying for her as well.

     
  • At November 18, 2007 at 6:18 AM , Blogger Shot By JEF said...

    Hi Bea, I pray your Mom is comfortable. God's peace be with you and may he give you strength to get thru this.

     
  • At November 18, 2007 at 7:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for that Joan. I've been praying the same. But, it isn't easy, not knowing how things will go.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home